Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hire me, please!

This week on Mrs. Stevens blog...
Everyone has what makes them special. Their strengths, their weaknesses and the in between. When in an interview, my srengths would my attitude toward my future boss, the firm handshake that is a must, and my ability to be on time. However, my weaknesses are the constant moving, not strong enough eye contact, and the repetition of several words at a time. When in a new surrounding, or with a person, I look at the features, learning as much as I can, without getting too distracted. Learning to dissolve my weaknesses can only make my strengths stronger. I can only dissolve my weaknesses when I focus on them. Once I start applying for jobs, I will put these first impression tactics.  

No comments:

Post a Comment