Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Make it Happen in 2012!

This week on Mrs. Steven's blog...
1. I want to be sure that I stop the procrastination during the second semester. In order to stop the procrastination, I must work on the assignment the moment I it instead of Facebooking, Youtubing, and watching television. By focusing on the given assignment, not the entertainment that is so tempting, I can get the work done, therefore, eliminating procrastination a little at a time.

2. I would like to improve my grades during the second semester. In order to do this, I must spend a little less time on the internet each day and to focus more on my studies. Also, I must make sure that the homework gets turned in on time, completed. If I improve my grades, I will have an easier time at home, getting into college, and I can have some slack just in case there is a slip(which there won't be.)

 3. I want to make sure that I am organized and prepared for the week. In order to do this, I must pack my backpack the night before and write down all of the homework to be done when I am at school. By doing this, I am able to stop procrastination, and get all homework done, then turned in on time. This allows me to get really good grades.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment