Monday, April 2, 2012

Financial Literacy Can Pay Off!

Through out the journey of our school career,we find that some of the objectives taught to us are practically useless in the real world. For instance, most jobs don't use the log, tan, and other math terms to get the job done. Teaching elementary, and middle school is a prime example of not using intermediate math. Now if the math was taught in a way that helps the students to save money instead of spending it, there would be a better chance that kids could get into college better.

Since this is the technology age, taking classes that teach the ins and outs of the technology, can really help later in life. For instance, taking D.I.M. and Education and Training, has taught me how to use different computors and websites concerning everything that will benefit for me in the future. My senior year is almost here and I wish that I had taken a financial class, so that I can have money for college. I'm not very good at saving money. Nor can I afford college the way I want. Having a financial class is a very good investment, especially when looking at the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment