Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Plans for the Future

Several people may say that the future is a far away time. However, the future is a lot closer than most realize. The future may not be about flying cars, but it can be the plans that has been made. For me, I plan graduate college with a Master's degree, get married, have children, and become a teacher for the future educators and doctors. Now I am getting ahead of myself. Lets back up to now, with 18 weeks left of high school and in the middle of the day. Now in order to make my goals for the future, I must have a few things for change.
  




1. I want to be able to get A's and B's for the second semester, and finish strong in my last weeks of high school. To be able to have an A B average for the second semester, I must be sure to procrastinate less and focus on homework. By focusing on homework instead of procrastinating on different things, I am able to turn my homework in on time and finished. Once I turn in my homework, my grades either go up or stay high enough to be consistent. With this in mind, college becomes a reality, with less stress and a more relaxing semester.






2. By May, I would like to have better time management. In order to have my time management down, I must write a constant list with the items that I must finish from hardest/ most to do to easiest/less to do. Also, I must be able to spend more time on the important items instead of watching Youtube videos, reading posts on Facebook, and playing games. By focusing on time management,   I am able to get things done and keep my grades high. Not only am I able to keep my grades up, but also I will be able to keep myself organized in all areas. As my time management increases, my organization skills and work ethics increase.





3. A change that links all three changes together, is the plan to procrastinate less. In order to fix this procrastination process, I must mentally change the due dates to closer than the actual due date. For this reason, I can get started sooner, finish sooner, and have more time to enjoy the semester, and the most exciting part of senior year. By leaving the laziness of not wanting to work on the assignment behind, I can work on my time management of the one-thousand and one items on the to-do list and have the A B average that I want to achieve second semester.




Above all, my whole method of how I attack the schoolwork is in a need of change. With the time management, procrastination, and the A B average is a lot to take in, yet is very fulfilling.

As my mom and band director always say,

                                                          "Finish stronger than you started." 






No comments:

Post a Comment